Hope you’re having fun testing the Fashion Design Studio in Beta! We’re loving the eye-boggling, runway ready looks you’re making! Ooh la la, so chic!
As you know, the Fashion Design Studio is a work in progress. Putting it in Beta Testing gives the Zwinky Team a chance to find and fix issues before we bring the Fashion Design Studio to regular Zwinky.
We’re hard at work making tweaks and updates while you test it. Here is some of what we’re working on behind the scenes:
- Clearer Preview Image Resolution. We are sharpening the previews on the Purchase screen as well as Tools and Templates.
- Adding Undo/Redo functionality. Soon, you will be able to Undo a mistake on your design with a simple click. If you decide you miss it, you can get it back with Redo.
- Hints and Tool Tips. Mousing over elements of the Fashion Design Studio will launch helpful tips on using the item.
- Filtering by “My Design” in Wardobe. We’re adding a new category to the Filter in your Wardrobe so you will be able to sort by your Fashion Design Studio creations.
We hope to make these items live in Beta soon!
Til then, here are a couple of tips to keep in mind as you cruise the Beta world:
- “Go Straight to Beta” button not working in regular Zwinky? Refresh the page, reload the flyer, and try again!
- Report Inappropriate Items. Are you seeing designs in Zwinktopia that seem inappropriate? Like our “Report Abuse” function in chat, you can also report inappropriate designs to our Player Support Team. Simply click on a Zwinky’s Mini Profile and hit the “Inappropriate Item” red flag. Fill out the form and send it off! (Wondering what might constitute an “Inappropriate Item”? Check out the Virtual Goods Design Policy that everyone agrees to when they enter the Fashion Design Studio!
- Having trouble finding a gift or purchased design in your Wardrobe? Please refresh your page and take another peek!
That’s it for now! We look forward to your feedback!
High (fashion) five!