Love…and love-ly store names are in the air! As Valentine’s Day approaches, so does the need for a snuggly shop name. Think you got what it takes to compose something that Zwinksters world-wide will adore? Then don your Cupid wings, grab your bow and arrows, and make us fall in love with your creation!
- Create ONE…and only ONE… fabulous store name.
- Post your suggestion ONCE in the blog comments below.
- Make sure to enter your correct information in the “Zwinky Username” and “Your Email” fields.
- If you post multiple times, or if your submission includes multiple names, it will not be considered.
- Credit for a name will be given to the first eligible submission of that name.
- Do NOT post your store name to any blogger’s Znotes.
- The deadline to submit your store name idea is Monday, 1/23 at 9 am Eastern Time. Names received after this time will not be considered.
- Read the comments posted before yours. Avoid repeats! If someone beat you to posting a brilliant store name idea, credit will go to the first poster. Save your submission for a name that hasn’t been mentioned yet.
- Shorter is sweeter. While a store name with 8 words might be oh-so-clever, the storefront only has room for a handful of letters. Shorter names are preferred!
- Avoid Z trap of Z letter Z. While of course the Zwinky Team loves the letter Z, we are pretty happy with the number of Zwinktopia haunts that celebrate the letter.
Please follow the guidelines above. Imagine what a bummer it would be to have your clever creation excluded because it didn’t follow the rules!
Early next week, the Zwinky Team will put their fave submissions in a poll on the blog. Then, it will be up to you to crown our Valentine’s Day Store with a new name! As always, the Zwinky who creates the winning name gets to choose any Zwinkster-designed outfit from the store. He or she also gets a sweet shout out on the blog and on Twitter!
Can’t wait to see what you come up with!