The Academy Awards may be long over, but exciting movie news is just hitting Zwinktopia! As you know, we <3 the videos you make about Zwinky. To honor your awesome creations, we are launching an Official Zwinky YouTube Channel dedicated to our favorite eye-mazing, mind-blowing, talent-soaked vids by Zwinkster like YOU!
Imagine a single online destination where you can spend delicious hours watching Zwinky vids, 24-7! Whether it’s Zwinky versions of your favorite songs, tips on how to use the Fashion Design Studio, or the latest episode of your favorite original Zwinky series (so…much…DRAMA), you’ll have a one-stop film fest to feast your eyes on!
For this initial phase of our channel, we’d love to collect the most creative videos you’ve made and assemble them into awesome playlists. Down the line, we hope to give Zwinky YouTubers themes and topics to create videos on for fabulous prizes!
Got some work you would like us to consider for our channel? Or have a favorite Zwinky video by another Zwink you’d like to recommend? Here’s what you need to do:
- Visit http://www.youtube.com/zwinky, the Official and ONLY YouTube Channel of Zwinky. (If you’ve gotten messages from other channels claiming to be us…it’s full-on fakery.) The videos currently on there were previously shared on zwINK, and they’re lonely!
- Subscribe to our channel!
- Send us a message that includes:
- The category of the video (Tutorial, Room Collection, etc.) in the SUBJECT LINE.
- A link to your video, either in the body of the text or through the “Attach Video” drop down.
- Your Zwinky username in the body of the text.
We are currently looking for:
- Original Zwinky Programming (Dramas, Comedies, Films)
- Zwinky News Shows (including coverage of special events, past and present, in Zwinktopia)
- Tutorials for using Zwinky.com, making Zwinky designs/Youtube videos, etc.
- Collections of Room and Fashion Designs
- Music videos
- Anything else awesome that we’re forgetting!
At the moment, our guidelines for video content are pretty simple:
- Keep it clean. Images, soundtracks and chat bubbles should reflect a PG-13 sensibility. Even the most beautifully made video will not be considered if it includes content that is inappropriate for Zwinky’s 13+ audience.
- Submit your best work. Production value matters! We would like to see polished pieces that make for a riveting view.
And that’s it! It will take us a couple of weeks to to sift through submissions. Once we’ve arranged our playlists, we will officially launch the page with a gorgeous new redesign!
Who’s bringing the popcorn?! High five!