• New Servers are Served!

captain_zwinky

Hey Zwinks!

Thanks to your help, the Zwinktopia server selection screen has gotten a makeover! You may remember that a while back, we asked you for server names you’d like to see in a post on our Facebook page. We took your favorite suggestions, added a few of our own, and paired them with some familiar faces. Now, you can find your friends in new servers! Whether you’re fashion-focused, street, an international star or just dreaming of rainbows, you can find like-minded Zwinks to chat the hours away with! Have fun!

And speaking of chat… As Ms. Adventure mentioned in an earlier post, Zwinky has responded to your concerns about bullying, account-stealing, and other not-so-lovely behavior in Zwinktopia by boosting our chat filter. We’re constantly tuning the filter so it protects you, but still lets you express yourself with the charm and aplomb that Zwinks are famous for.

Many helpful Zwinks have written in to tell us about words/phrases that are safe but are getting tagged by the filter. Thanks to their comments, we’ve been able to adjust on the fly so words that are safe are allowed. If you’d like to alert us to phrases and words that you think we should approve, let us know, with the EXACT spelling you’re using in Zwinktopia, in the comments below. We’ll review your suggestions and approve words that are appropriate for the Zwinky world!

In the meantime, thanks so much for your patience as we work on this feature. With your help, we’re making Zwinky as great as it can be! :D

Be safe!

• sweet_hearted_emo Aug. 31st, 2013, 9:57 pm

• I believe in most of these ._. AND THE OLD MIX’S ALL IN ONE WOULD BE AWESOME :D DDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPEFULLY@!!!!!!!

• Dkhsjets Sep. 1st, 2013, 12:11 pm

• Hey man I love zwinky I’ve been using zwinky since 2009. It’s actually an absolutely fantastic way to make friends. Through my hard times zwinky was always there. I understand you get so many complaints & honestly some irrelevant comments. For example zcard items to zbucks items ? Not going to happen. You can now earn a zcard. Zcard items show your progress in the game. I was a noob once too. One day maybe they can put the zcard items on sale but no other than the less. Anyways I think that you should allow us to gift some if the daily keepsake items as well as create some kind of zwinky bank where we can lend people money. Also the whisper ? In zombie servers should come back. 12 year olds & 16 year olds are still different. I can’t have a little kid watching me while I ask a girl out. It’s weird. Oh and you need better clothes man and less wardrobe hackers. People keep saying they can design for you as well. It’s true if you need designers then have some kind of contest. Idk just a few suggestions that you probably won’t read. Also some of us would like a better filter in our rooms for example i could pay like 900 zcard to downgrade my filter so I could say things. Not bad curse words but their are some irrelevant blocked words anyways. Have a great day an take this into consideration.

Your friend,
      Zwinky:dkhsjets
      Name: draydon

• shannel2205 Sep. 1st, 2013, 2:33 pm

• Why make more servers most zwinksters will go to Wanderer/”zombie” anyways i still like it…. p.s. Bring the All the stores back it’ll be fun ;) :D

• littlemermaid2001 Sep. 21st, 2013, 2:30 am

• I will like to know why I am having so many technical system issues and I am knew. I really enjoy Zwinktopia land playing at the beach and SUBZERO is my #1 game. I had so much fun I invited a friend and both our accounts got blocked, no room access and can’t zwink in Zwinktopia??? Our Zchievements and room purchases got switched. Our profile did remain the same. My friend left Zwinktopia and I am very unhappy about this whole situation. I did report this twice and it seems you didn’t receive the first message. I am hoping you will resolve my account issues so that I will be able to remain in Zwinktopia land and have fun meeting friends and playing my favorite game SUBZERO and bombing sharks and squids at sea.

• jakedrick Nov. 25th, 2013, 8:39 am

• i love zwinky so much like you get to do diffrent thing’s and you geto talk to frinds and meet new frinds you can take them to your room so the other peopl would stay out your own bbbiiisss

• jakedrick Nov. 25th, 2013, 8:43 am

• i came to this websit at12 to man now 17 it’s amazing

• kporoye Jan. 24th, 2014, 4:34 pm

• ;) :*

• —3mm4 Feb. 19th, 2014, 9:24 pm

• You should bring back sears and rock vault for a limited time.